Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wanderlust



Desire? Drown me in it anytime.

After all the hell weeks, the sleepless nights devoted to schoolwork, I went shopping and it was fantastic. It feels pretty awesome to know that final exams are cancelled and that schoolwork will be optional. It's my idea of school: all the people sans the tests.

I'm feeling like I'm going through a transition with my style recently. College is making it difficult to care about Fashion Weeks across the globe, and so I'm leaning towards the laid-back, grunge feel. I'm loving crop tops from Topshop and studded vests and blazers. I'm stocking up on statement rings, as I love it in Ateneo when my teachers notice me for them. What can I say? Great conversation starters--plus, you find out which of your professors are gay.

Sembreak is officially in 20 days. Which means, 20 days left to save money and diet. I'm excited to shop 'til I drop and wear all my new purchases but I'm not looking forward to idle time. Someone give me something to do!

♥Jill

(Bag, rings and bracelet from Dorothy Perkins, everything else from Topshop)

No comments: